Glover Law Firm
We are happy to review your case for free! Our offices are in The Villages (golf cart accessible) and Ocala.
Email us using the form below or call us at (352) 484-0775 for a free case evaluation.
Our Office Locations
Gordon earned an undergraduate and master’s degree from the University of Florida, where he was an active student leader. In recognition of his efforts, Gordon was named Outstanding Student Leader and selected for membership into the University of Florida Hall of Fame and Florida Blue Key Leadership Honorary. Gordon subsequently earned his law degree from Florida State University’s College of Law.
Gordon has held a number of leadership roles in the legal profession and his community. He served as president of The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, where he led an organization representing approximately 25,000 members, is a past member of The Florida Bar Board of Governors, and currently serves on the Florida Commission on Access to Civil Justice. Gordon is past president of the Rotary Club of Metropolitan Ocala, and serves on the Boards of Directors of the Boys & Girls Club of Marion County, the Public Education Foundation of Marion County, and the University of Florida Alumni Association. Gordon is also an adjunct professor at the University of Florida’s College of Law.
Gordon is admitted to practice in the state courts of Florida, the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
More about Attorney Gordon J. Glover:
Gordon lives in Ocala with his wife, Ashley, and their four children Elsa, Bennett, Emmeline and Alice. Gordon enjoys distance running, playing sports, and outdoor activities. Gordon also enjoys traveling and attending University of Florida sporting events with his wife and children.
We treat you like family at Glover Law Firm.
- University of Florida, BS, MS
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Florida, 2005
- U.S District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2006
- U.S Supreme Court, 2009
Memberships and Affiliations
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Marion County Bar Association
- Sumter County Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- The Florida Bar Board of Governors (Executive Committee), 2014-2016
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors (Past President), 2009-2016
- University of Florida Alumni Association Board of Directors, 2018-present
- The Florida Bar’s Rules of Judicial Administration Committee, 2017- present
- Florida Commission on Access to Civil Justice, 2016-present
- U.S. Middle District of Florida Grievance Committee, 2012-present
- Public Education Foundation of Marion County Board of Directors, 2011-2018
- Boys & Girls Club of Marion County Board of Directors, 2011-present
- Rotary Club of Metropolitan Ocala (Past President), 2007-present
- Take Stock in Children (Mentor/Chair of Leadership Council), 2008-present
- American Bar Association, House of Delegates, 2016-2017
- The Florida Bar’s Special Committee on Technology, 2014-2017
- The Florida Bar’s Vision 2016 Commission, 2014-2016
- 5th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee (Past Chair), 2011-2014
- The Florida Bar’s Code & Rules of Evidence Committee, 2009-2011
- Leadership Ocala/Marion County, Class XXI, 2008-2009
- AV® Peer Review Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers
- AVVO’s Highest Rating of “Superb 10/10”
- University of Florida Hall of Fame
- University of Florida Outstanding Student Leader
- Florida Blue Key Leadership Honorary
- University of Florida Presidential Recognition
- Who’s Who In American Universities and Colleges